Citizens for Quality Sickle Cell Care's mission is...
- Promote quality and up-to-date comprehensive medical care.
- Advocate for a life-span transition program and support services.
- Assure continuity and maintenance of program funding and resources
- Promote self-advocacy for adults and families of children with Sickle Cell Disease
- Provide ongoing education for health care providers, families, employers, educators, and the community
- Ensure culturally appropriate and family centered services
- Support participation in ethically appropriate scientific research
- Promote increase in minority blood donation and utilization